The Borah is currently available in either an Onyx Black, Onyx Black/Machined, Galaxy Black and Galaxy Black/Machined finish. The optional Beadlock Ring and Protection ring both feature a silver finish that can easily be painted for a truly customized appearance.
Available Configuration Options:
- No Ring – The Borah wheel can be installed without a ring for a simple, minimalist look. AEV supplies black nylon hardware for this configuration to prevent dirt and debris from building up inside the threaded bolt holes.
- Protection Ring – The Protection Ring is a non-functional cast aluminum ring, designed as a sacrificial part to protect the wheel from trail scratches while also providing the same look as the Beadlock Ring. The Protection Ring includes Grade 8.8 hardware and is 50-state legal.
- Beadlock Ring - The Beadlock Ring is designed with maximum strength and off-road durability in mind by utilizing a 16mm thick, forged aluminum beadlock ring and custom Grade 10.9 metric hardware for increased shear strength and higher torque requirements. AEV recommends that Beadlock Rings be used for off-road purposes only.
- Hub centric design
- Accepts OE lug nuts
- Recessed valve stem for added protection
- TPMS Compatible
- Both versions have been tested to stringent DOT/SAE J2530 standards
- Molded AEV Center Cap included
- Lifetime structural warranty
- Additional Information