Bushwacker's new Flat Fender flares for Jeep JK Wranglers set the standard for flat-fenders in style, function, and durability. The newly designed flare offers more clearance for taller, wider tires by eliminating the factory flare's overhang and extending from the body. Made of extreme-duty TPO plastic that's more durable and flexible than ABS, the flares are guaranteed not to sag like urethane flares, or chalk like factory flares. Plus, they're the only flat-fender flares to include a DOT side marker light and reflector, keeping your Jeep street legal. And the fit and finish is outstanding, making them the best looking and best designed flares on the market. If you've got a Jeep JK, check out Bushwacker's new flares today!
- Extreme design offers the most tire clearance in the harshest off-road environments
- Won't easily dent Jeep body if bumped into by a tree or rock on the trail unlike steel alternatives
- Bushwacker's No-Drill installation uses existing factory holes
- Provides OE tire coverage required by most state laws
- Includes DOT-compliant LED marker light
- Fully molded design covers exposed wheel well sheet metal and works with factory inner splash guard to protect vital engine components
- Made from Dura-Flex TPO- the strongest material available that bends instead of breaks, then goes back to its shape
- Backed by Bushwacker's Limited Lifetime Warranty. No steel metal alternative can back that.
- OEM matte black textured finish
To keep your Bushwacker Flat Style Fender Flares looking new, we suggest using Forever BLACK™ Cleaner & Reconditioner Combo for complete protection against UV fading.
- Additional Information