- In recent testing the system produced +11 horsepower and +23 lbs. x ft. of torque on our in house dyno. (Tested on a 2005 Nissan Patrol (Y61) I6-4.8L)
- Hi-Tuck design for long travel clearance and greater approach and departure angles
- Constructed of 3" mandrel-bent 409 stainless steel tubing
- Includes a free-flowing stainless steel muffler
- OE-style bayonet hangers are used to maintain a stable pipe
- Includes high quality, O.E. style, laser cut flanges
This exhaust system is finished off with a Hi-Tuck Tip that is developed to give you extra clearance during extreme angle climbs or descents.
Installation is a Snap:
This MACH Force XP uses all factory mounting locations providing stability and a hassle-free installation.
High quality OE-style flange and premium band clamps are used for a complete 360-degree sealing surface eliminating leak paths.
A straight-through designed, free-flowing stainless steel muffler is used to absorb high pitch tones producing a powerful sound and unleashing all available horsepower and torque.
OE-style bayonet hangers are used to maintain a stable pipe location during high vibration and high heat conditions. The bayonet tip holds the hanger bushing in place for an OE-style fit that does not change with time.
- Additional Information